Student Enrolment Bonus for Nigerian Counsellors
Terms and Conditions
Promotion Period: Starts 22 Sep 2023 0:01 am, Ends 30th Nov 2024 11:59 pm
Eligible Participants: All active student counsellors who meet the predefined performance criteria established by the recruiter/agent are eligible to participate in this Program. All counsellors who:
- reside in Nigeria;
- assist students within Nigeria with their selection of educational institutions; and
- are employed or engaged to work for a Recruiter who is registered with the Adventus.io Platform at the date of the Student Application and the date of payment of the Student Enrolment Bonus,
Student Enrolment Bonus: The Student Enrolment Bonus entitles all Eligible Participants up to NGN 45,000 Shoprite Voucher per student where:
- The Recruiter (in consultation with the Eligible Participant) has submitted a Student Application to Adventus; and
- The Student Application is received by Adventus for January to Sep 2024 intakes to study at any Eligible University during the Program Period
Bonus Structure: The Student Enrolment Bonus will be granted based on the quality of counseling services provided, the positive impact on the student’s well-being, and commitment to achieving the program’s goals. Below is the Student Enrolment Bonus structure –
- Between 1-10 students enrolled in an Eligible University – NGN 10,000 paid per student
- Between 11-20 students enrolled in an Eligible University – NGN 20,000 paid per student
- From 20 and above students enrolled in an Eligible University – NGN 45,000 paid per student
Eligible Universities – This Student Enrolment Bonus is only applicable for enrollments from the Priority Group of institutions as mentioned in the list (Appendix 1)
Program Duration: The Student Counselor Incentive Program will be for all applications submitted to Adventus for January 2024 to September 2024 intakes.
Payment Period: Issuance of the Shoprite Voucher to the counsellor shall be processed 2-3 months after enrolment confirmation.
Consent: By affixing your signature to this form, you acknowledge your voluntary participation in the Program and your understanding of the terms and conditions stipulated herein. If the Recruiter ceases its subscription with the Adventus.io Platform during the Program Period or is terminated (for whatever reason), there shall be no Student Enrolment Bonus payable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Every counsellor should have separate Adventus login credentials to be eligible to participate. Only enrollment numbers against the corresponding login credentials will be considered for incentive payout.
- Your participation in this Program is entirely optional, and you retain the right to withdraw your participation at any time without facing any negative consequences.
- The Bonus is subject to possible adjustments based on Adventus decisions, budgetary considerations, and other relevant factors.
- Any Bonus earned through this Program will be subject to applicable tax regulations.
- Eligible Participants must meet or exceed the predefined performance criteria to be eligible for the bonus.
- Adventus and/or the Institution Partners reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program at their discretion.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and will be awarded in accordance with the Program guidelines.
Adventus will not be responsible for any delays for matters outside our control, including:
- any delays in approving a Student Application where that Application is incomplete or inaccurate; and
- any delays in confirming the counselor’s identity, details, and involvement.
Capitalized terms, which are not defined in these promotion terms and conditions, have the meaning set out in the Recruiter terms and conditions: https://adventus.io/recruiter-terms
Eligible institutions partners for this promotion:
Edith Cowan University
James Cook University Brisbane
Swinburne University of Technology
University of Wollongong
Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
Niagara College – Toronto School of Management via GUS
United States of America (USA)
Canterbury Christ Church University via GUS
Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU)
London Metropolitan University
London South Bank University
Middlesex University, London
Northumbria University London Campus via QA Higher Education
Northumbria University via QA Higher Education
Robert Gordon University
The University of Law via GUS
Ulster University via QA Higher Education
University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
University of Brighton
University of Chester
University of Dundee
University of Greenwich
University of Reading
University of South Wales
University of Suffolk
University of Sunderland
University of West England, Bristol