University of Canterbury [Terms & Conditions]
Starts 20 August 2023 0:01 SGT, Ends 31 December 2023 11:59 SGT
To be eligible to participate in this promotion:
- You must be subscribed to the Adventus.io Platform (or sign-up to the Adventus.io Platform during the Promotion Period);
- You must retain your subscription plan (starter, growth, power or enterprise plan) during the Promotion Period and the Payment Period; and
- The Student Application must be for the University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Two (2) months following confirmation of student enrolments by the University of Canterbury.
An Eligible Recruiter is entitled to the following bonuses:
|Tier||Student Enrolment Thresholds||One Time Bonus (USD$)|
|Tier 1||2-3 Students||300|
|Tier 2||4-7 Students||1000|
|Tier 3||8-15 Students||2,800|
|Tier 4||16 Students +||8,000|
if the Eligible Recruiter:
- successfully submits a complete and accurate Student Application using the Adventus.io Platform within the Promotion Period;
- the Student Application is direct entry to the University of Canterbury;
- the Student enrols successfully in any University of Canterbury course within the February 2024 intake period.
An Eligible Participant will be disqualified from this promotion where incomplete or ineligible Student Applications lodged to the Adventus.io Platform result in 10% or more rejection rate.
Adventus will not be responsible for any delays for matters outside our control, including any delays:
- in lodging the Student Application where the application is incomplete or inaccurate;
- in processing times by the Institution Partner;
- in you providing the required information to Adventus;
- on-hold or closed courses from the Institution Partner during the Promotion Period.
Right to Vary
Adventus reserves the right to vary or amend this promotion without prior notice.
Capitalised terms, which are not defined in these promotion terms and conditions, have the meaning set out in the Recruiter terms and conditions: https://adventus.io/recruiter-terms